You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a refund of the cost of the item only. A 20% restocking fee will apply. Shipping is not refundable.
If the return is the result of our error (if you received an item you didn't order, for example), we'll also pay the shipping and return shipping costs.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
We cannot accept returns on electrical parts or components.
We ship to the US and Canada. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
The terms 2-day Priority and 3-Day Priority are good estimates as to the time it will take for your package to arrive, but this window varies and is not guaranteed.
We do our best to get all the orders out within a day or two of receiving them. If you place an order for an "overnight" or other expedited service, we will do our best to get it out the same day we receive it. However, depending on the timing, it may have to wait until the following day, as our shipments may have already been picked up.
We do not ship on weekends, so please take that into consideration when placing urgent orders.
Further Notes on Shipping
- In most cases orders will ship the next business day, Monday-Friday.
- We ship with Federal Express and USPS Priority within the continental US. Please Note: We do not guarantee the USPS First Class Mail service. If the package gets lost we have no recourse with the postal service to recoup the part or costs.
- Time in transit varies, generally between 3-7 days for smaller packages. Large items shipped via a freight company may take longer to arrive.
- When selecting expedited shipping methods, please keep in mind that we will make every effort to ship orders the same day they are made, however, depending on the time the order is placed it may not ship until the following day. Additionally, Fed Ex does not include weekends or holidays on their guaranteed delivery service, so if for example you placed an order on a Friday morning and selected "next day air", you would not receive your order until Monday.
- If you require more details for expedited shipping prior to placing an order, please feel free to contact us.
- Currently serving the US, Canada and most countries that Federal Express will ship to.
- Please inspect your package upon receipt. If there is any visible damage you should refuse the order and contact us as soon as possible so that we can make arrangements to re-ship your order or cancel it upon your request.
- Please DO NOT attempt to file a claim with Fed Ex on your own - they will reject your claim automatically. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (or by phone at 505-831-1601) in the event your Fed Ex item arrives damaged.